I would really love to write about what had meant to be my 24th birthday, but seeing the video clips on Japan's earthquake and tsunami has somehow caused me this slight of remorse and gloom inside. I feel like I shouldn't be writing about happy things, and take a day or two to be solemn and pray for the Japanese.
Even though I'm a free-thinker, but I guess at times like this, prayers would do. I just hope that they would be able to recover from this as soon as possible. And I'm really glad that dad has come back to the West Malaysia from Brunei, and we get to spend time together. Unfortunately bro is in India, and hope none of this natural disaster would occur at where he is.
My uncle who is in Hawaii, had a tsunami alert, but he told us that he's living on the mountain side, so it would be fine. However, things would be a little chaotic for the time being.
Is the prophecy 2012 going to be true?
Somehow, I am a true believer of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment