Ads

Saturday, May 28, 2011

191

I hope one day, one of you would stumble upon this blog page, and read about my rants. 

I know it is absolutely unethical to bitch about your own company/office, but everyday, you guys give me a reason to think about words which I have never even dream of. I bet, some of you must be surprised that even my vocabulary doesn't suffice to even bitch about the company.

Well, today's rant is a bit out of the ordinary. Actually. Simply insignificant. Near to unnecessary if not.

You guys know I work for this company, with the Company Official colour "Green" right?
So, we have this staff jacket for operation/meeting use. Okay, good. I do not mind the need of colour coordination during such meetings because you have to look synchronized, that I get it.
But because now, they implement a new policy, that ALL STAFFS have to don on the jacket during working hours which means even when we are in the office. 

Well, what's the point? 

First, the jacket weighs, like probably a tonne on my body. It is meant for hardcore operation purpose, doesn't serve the need during office hours. Do any of you get my drift now?

I do not question the company's policy, because I am barely significant in the organization chart, or even in the organization itself. But because I felt that this is an invasion to what I wear, because this is supposed to be a casual office, with only collar shirt and pants, but now, with the extra jacket, it felt like I am working in some kilang/factory. AND isn't it OBVIOUS THAT I HATE THE STUPID IDEA?

READ THIS: IT IS A STUPID IDEA!!

What's the reason of putting on a jacket, during office hours?
To shield us from the sun?
To make us look uniformed?
To fulfill the boss's policy?
I hate it when people force me to do something which I do not fancy. But because today, my manager asked all of us to put on, I succumbed to it. I felt weak going against this, because first, it's pointless to voice out my DISSATISFACTION to him, BECAUSE NONE OF IT WILL GO TO THE HIGHER MANAGEMENT, and secondly, I BET NONE OF THEM REALIZE THE UNNECESSARY EXTRA UNIFORM AT WORK. 


Like seriously, fucked up.

p/s: I can't think straight in this jacket. It feels like it gives me extra stress on my shoulder blade.

No comments:

Post a Comment