Ads

Saturday, August 10, 2013

314

I am actually updating from my S3. Wanted to write something more substantial but too lazy to turn the laptop on. I have plenty of things in mind and really want to write the details out.

Just got back to PJ after a long weekend break. I love the short break back home which I could secure appointments to share about the Happy Life Project. I also managed to meet up with a few friends whom I have not met for awhile now.

Just to share that a lot of people my age are in the midst of resigning from their jobs. You will be surprised that mostly are all professionals such as lawyers, doctors, engineers to name a few. They quit their jobs to do what we call, soul-searching because none of them found what they want in life through their jobs.

If you are reading this blog entry, can you relate to what I have said? Do you like your job enough, to compromise your time and health? What can your job gives you, besides money? Do you own your job, or does it own you? And deep down inside, you secretly know the answers, but why are you still doing it?

Come, let's talk! I have always been fascinated with people's passion to defend their "career". I certainly admire the fact that they know what they want.  But if you do not know yet, I suggest all of you to seriously open up to your other options in life. 

Simple, look at your parents today. If you continue doing what you are doing now, in 40 years down the road, you will eventually end up like your parents.  Is that what you are looking for?

In this life, we only live once. Make the full use out of it. Do not settle for "ok-ok lah" when you deserve the best of everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment