Ads

Sunday, October 9, 2011

254

Woke up this morning, had a strong desire to get a hair cut to tame the mane of mine. It was growing out of proportion and hair shampoos are getting pricier each day. I wonder if the Kedai 1Malaysia has my usual brands, could probably drop by one day. 

Anyway, after breakfast, decided to try out the new hair saloon place my cousin recommended, located somewhere in Pengkalan. Drove there, reached at 10.15, saloon showed no signs of being open anytime soon, so I drove back to the town whilst stopping by several spots which I thought could be a good place to get my hair cut.

But none. Either they were not open, or the place looked too shabby. I DIDN'T WANT TO RISK MY HAIR.

After several U-Turns, even drove all the way into town, I decided to come back nearer and try out this new hair saloon, "JUNE SIEW". That was after 45-minutes of wasted time on driving and really desperately had to have a hair cut. 

As soon as I entered, saw a few butches seated inside. One of them came to tend to me, really felt awkward. The thing is, I feel helpless in the presence of other butches because I would feel really awkward - out of the position. I don't know if I should go all manly with them, or be all girly in front of them. It spells A-W-K-W-A-R-D, uneasy.
Anyway, the butch came and talked to me, washed my hair and then proceeded to cutting mine.

If it were to be a guy/girl doing so, at least I can secretly have fantasies of them *cough* while they do their thing..but if it's someone in-between, my hopes are crushed.

Well, what's done is done. Reckoned my hair was cut too short at the back.., then again, none of the hair stylists could make me a satisfied customer ever. It's either too girly, too short, too long, etc everytime after a hair cut. Sigh. 



No comments:

Post a Comment