I shall not bore you with details of what I do at work lately.
It is not interesting anymore.
Everyday I clock in, clock out; do nothing in between.
Serving a 1.5 months notice is a little much too long. I can't believe what's going to happen if I had to serve 3 months, for real.
I'm now planning our little getaway to Singapore this coming weekend.
I know right, you must be saying who goes to Singapore for a getaway, right?
Singaporeans are always coming to Malaysia for a getaway, but we are heading down south.
Well, Australia and New Zealand was out of our plans because we wanna save it, for later.
Krabi and Phuket was a big no-no because I still can't develop a 6-pack (neither can I get rid of the tummy bulge).
And we only had this weekend available.
So Singapore it is.
No comments:
Post a Comment