Bunga Api sounds outside now.
I'm staying in, keeping myself sane.
I'm hungry.
I should probably not starve and go grab some food.
I love friends who are supportive of my delusional thoughts.
I have friends who care enough to listen to my rantings and tell me to not die, yet.
My new year's resolution for 2012 would be:
- Get myself back in shape. Because I realized that I have VERY low self esteem and one of the ways to regain confidence is by looking good.
- Stay in my current job AND GIVE IT A TRY AT LEAST. 2 YEARS MINIMUM and if I still hate it then, Engineering is not my kind of job. And then I have to move on by then.
2 years is enough to tell my parents and myself that I am not cut out for it IN THE EVENT IF I REALLY CAN'T FLARE in this.
(Please do remind me, from time to time, during my anxiety attacks!)
- Regain control of my financial independence.
Amitabha. Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment