This weekend, on my own.
Woke up early, wanted to file in my taxes.
Did not fill in a single thing, ended up I have to pay the Government instead. Backtracked, phew! I paid extra over the months instead, so I'm getting a refund.
By the way, they should have taught us how to file our taxes in University. Who the hell knows what and what not to do with our taxes, right?
I find it complicated the first time I did it which was last year, and this is something much useful compared to some engineering course right?
Okay, enough ranting.
I'm @ Starbucks now, after filing my taxes.
Internet slow like turtle. I wanted to leave but this lady beside me, left her laptop in my possession. She wanted to go to the toilet. Oh wait, now she's back.
Wow, I do have a honest look.
Okay, time to pack my stuffs. I really need to get decent internet connection at my own place. Plan to take a nap, so that I won't get exhausted for BBQ tonight.
Wheeee~
p/s: On a side note, the missus and I sorta got engaged on our 2nd anniversary. There was no party, and if there were to be one, I'm sure YOU will be the first to know!
No comments:
Post a Comment