
I haven't been on a Food Quest for a very long time. Perhaps being bedridden for 3 days took my appetite away. Like I've lost the immense craving to have my meals. There was one day when my lunch was only half-boiled eggs, and that was also taken just to accompany my colleague for lunch. But now, the taste buds are back, and am slowly gaining appetite.Anyway, enough of the bad news. This week has been pretty much a good week for myself. I was bought lunch, 3 days this week. That's like 3/5 days. Whoa. I don't get that very often. On Monday, the Manager wanted to try this place, recommended by the book, so off the 3 of us went for Bak Kut Teh in USJ1. The following day, Brian, my Korean colleague called me before he came to the office, and asked me out for lunch. So, we went to this Korean place near my office, and of course, he paid. And today, of all days, Friday, the manager again bought us lunch, since some of them came all the way from Johor, and this time, we tried the new Korean restaurant nearby. Haha, that's 2 Korean meals on a week yo!
Picture above taken this morning. We had breakfast in Kopitiam Kemaman, recommended by my manager for its Kopi-O, and I ended up ordering Kopi Susu and Assam Laksa, which doesn't make much sense, as I should have ordered something more Terengganu-ish. Anyway, I was right, I shouldn't have ordered Assam Laksa, because clearly they know nuts about making a good bowl of Assam Laksa. The noodles used were definitely a turn-off. However, Nasi Dagang proven to be good, but certainly not a good idea for breakfast if you have a light stomach. The nasi pulut used is not good for digestion, especially if you take it early in the morning. Nevertheless, if you have nowhere to go for lunch, should try out the Nasi Dagang and Kopi-O.
No comments:
Post a Comment