Ads

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

128




On Xmas eve, I chose to have dinner on my own. The missus had to go home with her family, and so I had to celebrate Christmas eve on my own.
It took me a while to decide on what to have for dinner. In the end, I went all the way to Subang for Rakuzen. Jap food. :)

As soon as I went in..,the usherer asked how many people are there, I bluntly told her "1". And soon, many of the waiters who approached me kept repeating the same thing : "You alone? Only?"

Blah. I was affected a little at first, but then I got used to it, while enjoying my Chirashi Don. Couples around me were probably curious about me being there alone.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Exit Lebuhraya Damansara - Puchong,Petaling Jaya,Malaysia

No comments:

Post a Comment