Ever since I joined this company, we often have lunches together, and one of the favourite meals we have, would be Korean. This is because one of my colleagues is a Korean.
Last Saturday, he invited all of us to Jalan Ampang (a.k.a Korean Town) in Malaysia, for lunch his friend's.
Last Saturday, he invited all of us to Jalan Ampang (a.k.a Korean Town) in Malaysia, for lunch his friend's.
And because I'm not keen to write everything in detail, and I believe I wouldn't be able to name every dish, I think that it's best to let the pictures tell you the story. Recommended place because I like how the Koreans balanced up their meals with loadsa meat and also with loadsa vegetables. And the price is fairly reasonable too. A meal for 4, only cost us up to RM108..only.
The last picture, is me and the Korean colleague..funny guy eh?
The last picture, is me and the Korean colleague..funny guy eh?
No comments:
Post a Comment