There are just too many backdated pictures in my phone at the moment, and would really love to post them here. Somehow, the task of having to transfer them to my computer AND THEN upload the pictures here, can be..(insert correct adjective here).
I have been writing a lot, mainly posting short, simple facebook statuses here and there. I doubt anyone would still be reading my blog entries now..I don't really write anything constructive anymore, except to whine..about things..
If you are wondering, I still go for my little eating excursions now and then. Try to keep out from the Luxurious restaurants, and even the ones in the malls, with the rise of the Government tax.
CNY around the corner, initially I thought that I was going to work throughout the celebration week, but it turns out that there will be slight delays, which means everything has been pushed forward to god knows when, but not CNY. Which also means I would have the time to be home, for a few rounds of card games, drinks and (insert correct entertainments!)
CNY around the corner, initially I thought that I was going to work throughout the celebration week, but it turns out that there will be slight delays, which means everything has been pushed forward to god knows when, but not CNY. Which also means I would have the time to be home, for a few rounds of card games, drinks and (insert correct entertainments!)
No comments:
Post a Comment