![]() |
| HuiChing, SheaTeng, AiTing, KahKheng, TzeYang, ShiouTing and Me |
It's Monday, woke up extra early to have breakfast with the missus and also to fetch her to work. I don't get to enjoy that anymore, now that I have an unpredictable work schedule and the traffic in LDP is worsen by the day. Most of the road users have got out from the city, maybe taking advantage of the school holidays, thus taking more leaves to celebrate the Chinese's New Year. I would have done that too, if it wasn't because of my parents who aren't around at home. Felt pointless to go back to an empty home, so decided to just go back when they are back instead. Unfortunately, working on a Monday (cum Pre-Holiday) is just plain blah.
Anyway, managed to meet up with the ex-UTPians last night. Oh wait, before I do forget, it has been raining the whole of the entire day last night. Also the day before. And this morning. I wonder what has gone wrong with the weather these days. How can it be raining the whole day, no surprise on the flood down south reported today. Had an intellectual conversation with the UTPians last night. I guess our pace is too fast? Talking about properties and Forex exchange at this age? My boss is right. 1980's babies, have very fast pace. We have to have our own space to grow. No restrictions or limitations. He also mentioned that 1980's babies are not afraid of their superiors. Unlike our fore fathers. Yeah, whatever he was trying to imply.
We spend about 4 hours in Chillis, just to catch up. Everyone's doing good, apparently. It's true what they say, UTP graduates are good, in making a living. But sometimes, I wish we were still back in campus. There were talks to organize "Little Genting", one of our rituals during CNY in UTP. It was easier then. Everyone was so much closer. Just a GTALK status, we would wind up in someone's room for a good night out. Now, everyone is so far apart, with own commitments and issues.
Gawd, someone even brought up the marriage issue. Thank goodness I've done my time. :P

No comments:
Post a Comment