I have meant to write sooner, but the internet is faulty back where I live, so all I had to rely over the weekend was Digi's "3G" internet, which came with the package I signed. I couldn't even afford to download a decent 1 episode Chinese Drama which I am currently following, and thus, the weekend was spent, with me, spending time, lying on the queen-sized bed I have, at home. Sometimes, I wished I would have an interesting hobby to keep me excited about the weekends. Instead, most of the time, I choose to just lie on the bed, get myself tired, and then waste a few hours, not getting quality sleeps and then find myself waking up in the middle of the night. I realized it's a bad thing, to keep waking up in the middle of the night, because you have 5 stages of sleep, right? I probably went into Stage 2, and the whole process got disrupted and then, you need to start all over. Kinda suck if I were to play a role in an INCEPTION process right?
I have tried reading, and even went to the extent of meeting up with Mel (together with the missus) at Starbucks, and trying to concentrate on my reading material. But all I've had managed to finish was a few pages, poor understanding of the lines I have read (probably because I was only READING, but not letting it sip into my mind) and then, there I was, fiddling with the phone. I blame it on the crowd they have in Starbucks. The crowd's supposed to be of a higher class right, since NOT EVERYONE CAN AFFORD A FRAPPÉ AT STARBUCKS IN MALAYSIA (considering it's freaking over-priced!) Either that, all people choose to patron Starbucks, because they want to do something over their computers or read their thick books..however, the crowd that day, consisted of middle-aged uncles, catching up on their lives, and you know how easily people get carried away with their life-stories that their tones and frequencies changed almost instantaneously; probably to add in some drama into their story plots, but THAT'S NOT THE POINT.
Beyond that all, I realized that I have the WORST concentration span ever, probably the shortest in the Guinness Books of Records (if there's one!). And just like now, I have second thoughts of abandoning this blog entry, abruptly.
Or maybe I should.
No comments:
Post a Comment