Ads
Thursday, April 28, 2011
181
I went for my 1st Body Combat class last night, and I have to admit, that I like the class very much. However, maybe I said that too early, because this morning, I suffered from muscle aches everywhere! Especially my arms!
I am looking for the next class, and perhaps, if I could find time to join the Cardiac Dance Class or the Party G class, that would be awesome. I saw them dancing to the hardcore music that it felt like that they were having fun in there - with the exception of alcohol and smoke, but I could live with that!
Anyway, picture above:
The "root" cost about RM150 per kg, and sums up to about RM2400. Guess what is that?
TONGKAT ALI.
This is how it actually looks like. I always knew it was some sort of root but never knew how it really looks like. Well though, I thought it is small enough to be in can of drinks, but meh, you'll never know! Actually my colleagues, from China that is, bought this to be shipped back to their motherland, and according to his relatives, this gem actually does work! Like, they felt pretty "strong" after consuming this, and you get the gist!
On how to actually consume this, well, erm..they told me that they shaved bits of it, to make tea, or to just put small bits of the root into their mouth and slowly suck the essence of it. Hmm..I guess I will never know the real taste because they never offer me some, or maybe they think it's only for men. One question though, I wonder how can we verify the authenticity of the Tongkat Ali..because, even locals like myself are clueless of such root, what more the Chinamen. Hahha, their only explanation is that this was purchased from a LARGE medical corporation and they wouldn't dare sell fake stuffs to deem their reputation. Oh well. I have a different opinion, but heck, I'm not saying a word.
Picture taken above is for those who are just as clueless as me, who might want to know how it looks like.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment