Ads

Friday, April 22, 2011

178

So yesterday, dad came to the office to look for me, and we hung out at Murni's.
We were discussing some issues, mainly because he's now based in Malaysia, and we have yet to come out for dinner together. So, since he was around Sunway, he came and we talked.
However, not for long, probably 30 minutes?..he had to go. Before he left, he gave me a RM50 note and although I refused, he insisted that I buy something to eat.
At that moment, I felt like my tears were going to burst from the eyes because at that age, it should be the other way around. I think I miss being at home, surrounded by my parents all the time.

I used to be the rebellious one,wanting to leave the nest as soon as possible. But looking back, maybe I shouldn't have made such a wish. Because I really hope that time could be turned back, and I am still a young kid, at home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment