Nothing much to update.
Except for constant clearing of my work station before I leave for good. Didn't know I have so much stuffs to clear after a year of service. Mostly papers.
I know I could just throw everything away, but instead, I chose to divide them between recyclable papers and those that ought to belong in the rubbish dumps.
My Chinese colleagues (originated from China) told me to just throw everything away, and spare the trouble of separating them, sigh. I am sad for the future of their nation.
I wished I could just put some sense into their numb skulls - that some traits have to be adapted. Like compassion and the sense of responsibility to Mother Nature, in some ways.
Anyway, I'm down to my final 3 days here. Checking in daily on FourSquare makes counting down even easier. 3 days to go before having to let my current seat go. I even managed to send my car for servicing today, even though I am supposed to be working. Ah, such is the pleasure of flexibility here. I think I will miss this the most.
I know I could just throw everything away, but instead, I chose to divide them between recyclable papers and those that ought to belong in the rubbish dumps.
My Chinese colleagues (originated from China) told me to just throw everything away, and spare the trouble of separating them, sigh. I am sad for the future of their nation.
I wished I could just put some sense into their numb skulls - that some traits have to be adapted. Like compassion and the sense of responsibility to Mother Nature, in some ways.
Anyway, I'm down to my final 3 days here. Checking in daily on FourSquare makes counting down even easier. 3 days to go before having to let my current seat go. I even managed to send my car for servicing today, even though I am supposed to be working. Ah, such is the pleasure of flexibility here. I think I will miss this the most.
I have packed my coveralls and jackets to be returned too. I will miss the coarse rough texture brushing against my skin, under the hot sun. My new job will not require me to rough out, perhaps one day, I will return to having coveralls as my daily uniform. Where the money lies.
Anyway, a recent picture of us both. Celebrated Yenny's 30th birthday. Another 5 years till mine, wonder how I would look like then.
Love this picture of us. Maybe we should frame it up.


No comments:
Post a Comment