Ads

Friday, November 18, 2011

270

Today's my last day coming into this office. 

Usual daily routine would be waking up at 7.15 am, driving to work, reaching at 8.30am, scan my thumb print, punch card and then switching on my laptop. While waiting for it to run, I will check my emails. And then go to specific websites to download HK series, and then head out for breakfast with my colleagues.
After breakfast, it would be light surfing on the internet, watch series/movies, or just talk to my colleagues, and then lunch at 12-ish, and the cycle repeats itself until 5.30pm when I will clock out, scan my thumb print and go home. 

That has been my routine for the past 3 weeks, ever since I tendered my resignation. No work has been assigned to me and all I had was just the internet as a companion. 

I have to return my laptop to the company this evening, and have to do some "spring cleaning" on my device. I have to clear out my personal data inside this computer. Also found plenty of pictures of my 1 year of service in this company. 


Seated: Lee, Brian and Myself.
Standing: Simon
Listening tentatively to briefing.

Safety Manager, Operation Manager, Myself and Simon
 The operation manager has passed away, due to sudden heart attack.
This proves how stressful our job can be. He was only 40 when he left us.


Everytime we go to work, need to don on our coveralls. For extra protection, I always have a small towel to wrap around my face. 




This is the way we eat. Just unzip our coveralls and attract loadsa attention. 


Office staffs - we are a very small organization over here in the Peninsular.
That was taken during my #1 Farewell lunch at Las Vacas, ss5. 

Air Marine has played its part to form me the person I am today. Serves well as a stepping stone to what seems to be my career in the future. 

Will definitely miss this company of mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment