Hi, I'm Khian.
Okay, right now, I'm known as DirtyKhian. Why the adjective in front of my name?
By the way, my name is really Khian, it's not a glamour name I gave myself out of boredome.
This is not my first time in the blogging scene. In fact, I've gotten numerous comments about the ample amount of blogpages I have, hanging in the airspace.
If you are interested, and would like to know more, my previous website: click here!!
Okay, right now, I'm known as DirtyKhian. Why the adjective in front of my name?
By the way, my name is really Khian, it's not a glamour name I gave myself out of boredome.
This is not my first time in the blogging scene. In fact, I've gotten numerous comments about the ample amount of blogpages I have, hanging in the airspace.
If you are interested, and would like to know more, my previous website: click here!!
So why "Dirty"?
When I was younger, way much younger, (when I was 11), being in an all-girls school means being able to run around with the other friends, taunting them with sexual comments which I have no idea where I picked up, and explaining to them where babies come from. Most of them were amazed that I knew so much about this until I was known as "hamsap".
In cantonese, "hamsap" means dirty.
So does that mean this blog would be full of dirty, sexual encounters of mine?
Well, you've just got to keep coming back to find out yourself.
When I was younger, way much younger, (when I was 11), being in an all-girls school means being able to run around with the other friends, taunting them with sexual comments which I have no idea where I picked up, and explaining to them where babies come from. Most of them were amazed that I knew so much about this until I was known as "hamsap".
In cantonese, "hamsap" means dirty.
So does that mean this blog would be full of dirty, sexual encounters of mine?
Well, you've just got to keep coming back to find out yourself.
No comments:
Post a Comment