Office Politics.

Luckily I am not involved in it, or would I say, that such politics do not occur in my department. (well, at least I think so)

However, today, when we were having lunch, I overheard the guys at the next table, apparently bitching about one of their colleagues at work. Well, they were from a different company. For a man, I think he was pretty bitchy considering how he talked about his colleague and how he couldn't get along with him, and even spelling every senario out to his other colleagues who are working in the same corporation.
I thought it was pretty bad. I mean, what if the colleague overhears him? Or what if his colleagues have this bad impression about him even without knowing him in the first place? Things like these can be pretty harmful to one's reputation, I reckon!
No comments:
Post a Comment