Ads

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

10

To be able to find someone who shares the same interest as yours, is difficult. My interest happens to be eating, thus, it's not that difficult because, come on, who doesn't enjoy eating??

But having your desire for good food in KL is not cheap, and since I've not tried Umai-Ya before, it was high time we paid them a visit. On Monday, after work, and you know how ugly LDP can get during peak hours; after an hour stuck on the road, we managed to settle down in the restaurant before 7pm.

It was HsinYee's treat as she just got her pay. Mine? I am not sure when lahhhhhh....

This is how I look like, after working for 21 days, with occasional OT. This is how the shy gf looks like. We often complained that we do not take as much pictures as we did, when we were single.
Oh, time to get the camera out once again!

In the office, I read that the bentoS have 15% discounts on Mondays, Wednesdays, etc. But when we were there, there was no sign of discounts. Guess I forgot to check the date when the blog was written. Nevertheless, it was a good dinner with good ambiance, considering we were the only ones in the restaurant at that time.

>> If you have been Umai-Ya's patron, you would have noticed what's different on the plate!

Urmm, did I say she was shy...? Erm...well, I can't say much, when she's in the presence of food..:P

No comments:

Post a Comment