If you've been here, kudos! I'm thinking of a better way to promote this blog of mine. Thinking what's best to write about, well, at least something less personal? Perhaps I should pick up photography, then snap nice pictures and post them here. Hmm, just perhaps.
Ok, so my first in the wishlist, is to get a DSLR. Oh wait, then the second thing in my wishlist would be to LEARN how to use a DSLR. Ok, that superceeded the current crave for a brand new Android phone. Don't ask me why an Android and not an Apple. I don't know. I've been thinking about the same issue over and over again, at work. It's affecting my working performance, and I have not gotten my first paycheck yet.
Alright, lunch hour's up. I've got to go pretend that I'm working hard. It's a Friday afterall.
A picture of me, in my batch dinner 2009. I miss the university already!
Disclaimer: I am in fact very much busy. There's really no point in pretending.
No comments:
Post a Comment