Ads

Sunday, June 12, 2011

197

I know, I know..A minute ago, I was whining about the tremendous workload I have from work, and here I am!
I tend to deviate from the actual reason I forced myself to be awake at this hour, and actually went on to facebook and scanned through a hell lot of pictures.
Actually I see people my age, tend to dress up in nice suites, or in very awesome dressings, and here I am, only with polo-tees and shorts. I feel like I couldn't dress to kill..and I definitely want to try. But I don't know what type of fashion I am deem to be in, or even which haircut I should go for.

Heck, I can't even categorize myself properly!
When people ask me, if I am an Andro or Butch, I tend to go with "Femme"! Because I don't even know what I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment