Ads

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

211

This morning, there was breeze, and then the rain.
I woke up early, just to attend a meeting. I got caught in the rain, undecided whether to leave the car, to run under the rain or just stay put in the car. I had to walk about a kilo or less, until I reach the shade. Couldn't stay put for long, because the rain didn't seem to want to stop pouring, and the clock was ticking.

I ended up early for meeting, but guess what, all soaked up inside. Drenched with rain water.
I waited for 20 minutes, before the client actually came. So much for being punctual (and wet).
The meeting was pure torture, because I felt that they were taking advantage of me. Usually I attend such meetings with my much experienced senior, but today I went in alone (with another colleague) and I felt that I was being "played". I tried my best to "tai chi" everything, and didn't give any confirmation until they issued an email to us, cc my bosses. Which I felt it was a wise thing to do, because then I wouldn't have to answer for anything.

Lesson 101 - Tai-Chi your work.

After meeting, I was under the sun for more than 10 hours today (again!) because there was an Operation on-going. Everytime I attend such Load Outs, I felt I learn something new all over again. Good.

Now I have a tanned skin and hopefully don't fall sick because of the rain and heat.
I have an aching feet, and would really love a foot massage now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment