17
Went for my first vacation, after the first month's pay, to PD and Malacca.
Travelling 3 different states in less than 28 hours, all car-driven.
It's gonna be a pain to write down everything, so pictures will do, for now.
What's better than some eye-food early in the morning, well, on a Monday?
In Malacca, we went for Nyonya food around Jonker Street, because that's the only place we knew. And because we only left from KL about noon, it was already evening when we arrived in Malacca, after checking into PD.
Check out the Nyonya popiah. My friend ordered this, with EXTRA pork lard, and not so spicy. First time I had one of these, and it was good! Well, should I say, GOOD!!
It was some time since I had Cincaluk, so I had to order this. Well, it was just meh. For RM5, I could have gotten a whole bottle for myself. At least now I know what NOT to order when I revisit. 


There's really no need for introduction for the dishes above. I forgot their names anyway. Well, I wanted to try the lemak nanas but because there were too many dishes already, I had to forgo that. All in all, for RM75, I think it was a little over-priced, and it didn't tickle my fancy. Well, however it was worth trying, since we were already in Malacca.
nice food.. tried malacca's satay celup as well? =)
ReplyDeleteKen, tried, but not this trip.:)
ReplyDelete