Made reservations for 2, at 7pm in San Fransisco Steakhouse in Tropicana Mall.
Well, I was right.
First off, I ordered a T-bone Steak, which actually requires a good knife to cut around the tendons and ligaments around that area, unfortunately, the one which was provided earlier on the table couldn't serve its purpose. It took a lot of effort for me to actually cut one mini-sized piece and by the time I was done with the first piece, I didn't have the patience to cut through the second piece.
Maybe it was my mistake to have ordered a medium-rare T-bone. I should have ordered well-done or something, so that it could be easily handled. Well, there's always another time.
The night ended, with a movie "Phua Chu Kang, the movie". Meh. It wasn't that impressive. I have to confess that I fell asleep halfway. I am not blaming the movie, maybe it was because I had insufficient sleep the night before. Nevertheless, there's nothing much worth remembering in that movie. Should have spent RM10 on The Stool Pigeon instead, or maybe Repoman..or even Sammy's Adventure. Well.
No comments:
Post a Comment