Ads

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

19

5 comments:

Someone who cares said...
I am happy for you that you enjoyed your weekend. Just hope that your happiness will last. Take care.
August 3, 2010 2:25 PM

Khian said...
Dear someone who cares,

Thank you, indeed we had a very enjoyable weekend. The happiness WILL last. And you take care too.

Khian

August 3, 2010 2:34 PM

Someone who don't care said...
Dear Khian,
To be honest, you are not part of my concern. It would be great if you could show some respect by not replying on behalf of Hsin Yee.
August 3, 2010 2:45 PM

Khian said...
Dear someone who doesn't care,

Please note that I wasn't replying on behalf of Hsin Yee. At least I have the courtesy to leave my name. :)

Khian

August 3, 2010 2:53 PM

fishie said...
To someone who care/doesn't care:

Eh don't so dramatic can or not? What is wrong with u? If u think u can leave a comment, then others can too. I think you should learn to respect others before asking for respect. And thanks for your concern. As stated by Khian, the happiness WILL last. Take care.
August 3, 2010 3:02 PM

____________________________________________________________________

Conversation above found in one of gf's blog entries. Amusing really, life's full of scumbags.
I don't know who he/she is, but definitely, the gf has to be caution with who she mixes with. Scumbags definitely have to be out from the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment