I was asked for dinner last night, with Wei Ai, MayLee and Sookmin, at iKea's. So, after work, I quickly drove to that area, to avoid the jam. Surprisingly, I left my place around 6 and arrived half an hour later. Oklah, perhaps the jam hadn't started yet, but I wasn't going to stay longer to take my chances.
Anyway, they begun to call me 'boss', perhaps because of the way I dress, or the way I act. Lol!So, Maylee had a portion of 10's of Ikea's famous meatballs, Wei Ai had the Chicken Leg bla bla bla...
As for me, I had the Chicken Leg bla bla bla..., 5's of Ikea's famous meatballs,
Anyway, they begun to call me 'boss', perhaps because of the way I dress, or the way I act. Lol!So, Maylee had a portion of 10's of Ikea's famous meatballs, Wei Ai had the Chicken Leg bla bla bla...
As for me, I had the Chicken Leg bla bla bla..., 5's of Ikea's famous meatballs,
and a Daim cake.
and to wash all that down, I had a glass of Pepsi. Oh wait, make that two.
All of their eyes were widely opened; mouths couldn't close, as I took my dinner. Okay, I know my appetite has grown, and am trying to cut down. But who goes to Ikea without having their meatballs and Daim cake?? And the Chicken Leg is a proper meal, with meat and veges as the sides.
Ok, maybe I should quit going to iKea's.
Anyway, it was a nice night, with Rilzal and Leesha, both Maylee's colleagues.
All of their eyes were widely opened; mouths couldn't close, as I took my dinner. Okay, I know my appetite has grown, and am trying to cut down. But who goes to Ikea without having their meatballs and Daim cake?? And the Chicken Leg is a proper meal, with meat and veges as the sides.
Ok, maybe I should quit going to iKea's.
Anyway, it was a nice night, with Rilzal and Leesha, both Maylee's colleagues.
someone is going to be fei fei... =p
ReplyDelete