Ads

Friday, August 20, 2010

38

I think it's difficult to find time to write something decent, especially when I'm away from home for about 10 hours a day. And by the time I do come home, there's obligation to fulfill and to spend time with the love ones. Finally, comes the weekend, and she's back home for a day, I have the rest of the room to myself. Hooray!

Work's picking up, if any of you are interested to know. Spend most of my time facing the computer screen, but have no time browsing blogs lately, because I'm simply to pre-occupied with tender documents. A lot of mistakes were made, and seriously I don't blame myself. Heck, it's only now that I can make mistakes, right?

I'll still be dropping by, doing short updates through my phone. I've gotta use the Smartplan until it dries up, because RM68 a month is definitely a hefty price to pay!

No comments:

Post a Comment