I took half day off today, to do banking.
Ever since the Tendering has stopped, most of our tasks have stopped coming as well.
Anyway, it’s not like I would be able to participate in the upcoming Tender as well, since I’d be leaving soon. Tendered my resignation letter a few days back, and the Head of Dept has already approved, considering that we’ve discussed about this before. It’s not like I do not like the current company, but this big step I’m taking is quite major. Risk-taking.
I have not made such an important decision before, and May God bless, that this would never be one of the decisions I regretted making.
I know how I’m a free-thinker, and when it bogs down to life-turning situations, I always refer to God.
Like as though if I do make a wrong choice, I’d have someone superior to put the blame onto.
Ha-ha, that’s my way of self-comforting. (Oh God, please don’t punish me for what I say blatantly online!)
Anyway, it’s a SLOOOWWWW day at work. If there are appropriate words to describe the exact picture of “SLOW” I’m trying to portray, I would use them. But, no, I am clueless, so the word “SLOWWWWW!” have to suffice. There is no task assigned to me, and this constant random online surfing is killing me!!
I want to read more about my next job scope, but I have this lazy bug embedded inside me, and it’s so tough to even catch the bug, what more to get it out from the system..
I just want everything to proceed in a faster pace, so that I would not be left stagnant in front of the monitor screen. Gosh! I foresee MULTIPLE entries today, and it’s only 11.25 AM!
wow..hope our smooth skin boss will never knew/read this blog..hahhaha..
ReplyDeleteIf he can reach here, I really don't know what to say lah..
ReplyDelete