Ads

Friday, October 8, 2010

86

This is the last entry I can write in WCT Berhad.

And I've just returned the employee's tag, received the confirmation of resignation letter from HR and also, almost finished deleting the important documents that I might have stored intentionally/unintentionally in this personal desktop for this 3 months. I hope I did not leave any fishy documents behind, or else it would be pretty embarassing for the next employee to take over this workstation.

When the HR in charged, was taking the tag off me, she asked me whether I was being transferred to site. I guess it's pretty common for my department to have staffs transferred in and out since our job scope covers the sites as well. But I told her that "Tak, berhenti.." to which she replied, "Ooh".

I think she doesn't know what to reply, since it isn't a common sight for someone who came in for 3 months ONLY to leave the company. I felt like everyone in the company knows that I'm leaving, and I feel very much ashamed that I made a harsh decision to leave. This would serve as an experience though, to not jump into a company so quickly and only to realize that this isn't what I want. It is very painful to have to serve the 1-week, 2-weeks or even 3-weeks notice, because everyone would have no idea what task to assign you since you would be leaving anyway.

It's like a freaking time-bomb!!

So now, 30 minutes before we can call it a day, for the rest to welcome the weekend. I don't know if I should leave just like that, or say bye-bye to each and everyone individually. I think I haven't been here long enough to leave an impact, but I have been here long enough to grow emotionally attached, somehow.

Sien. Human emotions, very troublesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment