My day started by waking her up, putting dirty laundry into the washing machine, driving her for breakfast and then dropped her at her workplace, going to the wet market only to realize that the market isn't open on Mondays, and went to Giant Hypermarket instead, bought raw materials for dinner tonight, came home to clean the kitchen cabinets and trash cans, hung the wet clothes to dry, cook rice for tonight's fried rice and then marinate the chicken meat for tonight.
So here I am, watching Gossip Girl Season 4 streaming on the net, and updating my blog page.
I missed WCT already, because I feel empty all of a sudden. Like suddenly I do not belong to an organization as big and wonderful as WCT Berhad. But then, I have to move on, since I have already made up my mind.
People asked me whether I left because I was unhappy but no, I kept telling them that I left, because I made a choice for myself. Nothing to do with the working environment. If I had a chance to even decide the second time, perhaps I would stay. Hahha..
He said, "No matter what you've decided, you have to make sure that is what you want. Do not make a choice because there's an opportunity, make a choice because you want to."
Very strong words. I will always remember that.
p/s: Mala, if you are reading this, when are we going for makan-makan..??
after u come back from ipoh lor..maybe b4 start ur new job..btw,like ur pic with mr ong..hehhehe
ReplyDeleteI am coming back on Monday, starting work on Tuesday. Hahha.
ReplyDelete