Ads

Friday, November 12, 2010

104

Well, so I have not officially own an iPhone yet. Maylee told me that there were stocks available in Digi Centre SS2, but only limited to 20 each day. Plus, to make things even funnier, people have to queue up at 8.30 in the morning to obtain a form, and then, more queuing afterwards.
Seriously, it sounds utterly ridiculous!

Like for instance, after Digi Telecommunications posted a notice on Facebook regarding their promotion of selling Blackberry Torch at RM999, limited to 300 units yesterday, I quickly notify MayLee about that, and told her to rush to the nearest Digi Centre which was at SS2. Barely an hour after the centre is opened (the shop opens at 9am), 50 units were sold off and thus, no more stock. Original price was resumed. Wow, which means the centre only keeps 50 units and people queued since 8 in the morning. (Wahliao, people don't need to work one izit? Perhaps, they took MC or AL or EL)

Anyway, back to iPhone 4, to know that Digi is keeping their stocks, makes me wonder if this is their marketing strategy or they are lacked of iPhone stocks. I'd say they should just update their inventory list, or just tutup kedai lah. To limit 20 piece of iPhones per day, is simply ridiculous. I mean, who's going to wake up so early, queue to get the form, and then more queuing after that?

No comments:

Post a Comment