Ads

Sunday, November 21, 2010

109

Sundays can get pretty much the same, after working. If I'm in KL, the missus would most probably be home in Klang. It's often rare that she would still be in PJ during weekends. Anyway, there are always exceptions to that, because sometimes, she would make an effort to stay behind, when I'm here. :)
Whenever she's around, we would often sleep in, in the mornings, and then I would be the one who wakes her up at 8, to go for breakfast with me. I don't know why people get so "emotionally-distraught" whenever I tell people that I wake up early during weekends, because most of them would find that so disturbing. Most of the people I know would take the weekends to rejuvenate, to recover their sleepless weekdays. But, me, being me, my biological clock would automatically wake me up, all the time. It never fails.

We went for breakfast, in this little coffee shop..(one of our MANY favourites). And then, home again, for us to catch up with the latest TVB drama "No Regrets". Usually, people would use their weekends, to go shopping, etc. But for us, we tend to go all laid back, and not rush anywhere, well, unless, if there are any special plans. I guess the idea of having to fight my way through traffic, the idea of paying for parking (and the agony of having to test my luck!), wading through mountains and seas of people in shopping malls, kinda serves as a turn-off for my missus and I. Most of the time, we find ourselves splurging, doing our shoppings on weekdays, because there's where the ample parking spaces would be. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment