Ads

Saturday, November 20, 2010

108

Today, I went property-shopping.

Yes, no kidding. It was really an innocent lunch date, with SheaTeng and HuiChing, on a Saturday, AFTER WORK. We wanted to try Rakuzen, once and for all, so yeah. So there we were, the 3 of us, busy updating one another on what's happening, yada yada yada...etc...and suddenly, someone raised this topic that she saw this property somewhere, very reasonably priced, and all of a sudden, the conversation got heated up, because prices of properties are very ridiculous now (as you may know!), and the next thing we know, (or I know), we were all seated in SheaTeng's car, heading towards where the properties are.

Guess how long we spend in the show gallery? 2 solid hours, walking here and there, comparing prices, interest rates, etc, and before we left, all of us reserved an unit each. Well, sounds simple right? Like just head into one of the shopping malls, grab what we want, and just leave. The reason I reserved one, is because I think it is worth-while, but you know me, and my impulsive shopping, I didn't dare to leave deposit for it, so I told them that I would like to make reservations first. Erm, just in case I change my mind, (or got off the impulsiveness..hehe), and sure enough, I did snap out of it. Just like I was in a trance when I was in the show gallery. After much considerations, probably it isn't the right time to purchase such an expensive "toy" now. But then again, I have 6 more days to consider before canceling the reservation.

So, today, I felt like an adult, because we no longer talk about what movies are good now, or where can we get the best food around, or what clothing lines are in the season, instead, we talk about property investments now. We've grown up, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment