Nony (now known as Nurul Asyiqin) was a good friend of mine, back in UTP. We were housemates, coursemates, and we did funny funny things back then. Anyway, I was glad to receive an invitation to her wedding dinner, and was even given an extra invitation to bring a friend.
Nony knew a lot about my stories, and was never surprised/discriminate when I told her that my partners were girls then. I guess, to guess about it is one thing, and to finally hear it from me, is another. Anyway, this entry is not about me, but Nony's big day.
Her guests list was of course, consisted mostly UTPians. The hall was grand, but one bad thing was we weren't sure of the directions, thus locating it was quite a task! Even the GPS failed on us, leading us to the Police Station nearby instead.
Sharon, Carina and myself
With the newly-weds in white. Aah, charming!At one point, it freaks me out that more and more people that I know are getting married! I mean, this would only means one thing: My parents are going to rush me into one! and would also mean that this bubble would soon burst. Sometimes, it stressed me out because mum would always go "Eh, when you want to paktor??" or she would ask around the relatives if they know any good men around..Oh mi god..



No comments:
Post a Comment