Ads

Thursday, November 25, 2010

114

I, oh wait, or rather Both the missus and I, were bed-ridden for the past 3 days. It started with her, falling ill first, on a Monday, and then, I caught the ill-pattern, and both of us were eventually ill then.

Initially, I still manage to cook chicken+carrot porridge for both of us, but when the both of us fell ill, we couldn't even move from the bed. We took turns to visit the clinic, were even prescribed the same kind of medicine, and after 3 days of agony, we are now feeling much better than before. Well, the fever that we had, has given us body aches all over. And this morning, I woke up to find tiny red spots over my arms. Well, the missus went all worried, and googled the images of red blood spots, because we fear that it might be dengue fever all along. However, as the day gone past, the spots were obscure.

At first, I was supposed to head to Lumut on Wednesday morning, for a meeting. On Tuesday, my body was shivering in coldness and the temperature was rising. I eventually sacrificed my first meeting with the client, and took a MC instead. I think it was a good idea, because later in the day, I could barely move my aching limbs, what more to drive 3 hours to Lumut.

One good thing about falling sick this time, is my loss of appetite. I could barely finish my portion of food, which could be because of my numbness of my taste senses. I blame all of this, due to the medication I've been taking. Imagine 5-6 pills, 3 times a day. My urine has turned yellowish, probably due to the toxin induced into my liver! I hope I've had better lost 2-3 kgs this time, or else buta-buta sick for no reason! Hehhe..

Jokes aside, tomorrow I HAVE TO GO BACK TO WORK. After 2 days of MC, it's high time I return to work.

p/s: Thanks everyone who showed concern. We're getting better now. Thank You.


Disclaimer: Pictures taken from Image Google.


No comments:

Post a Comment