Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net
I hope no one from work stumbles upon this blog of mine. It's 45 minutes before we are actually off work, and I've completed my task of the day, and I can't wait to leave my seat, off the computer and just go home and cuddle her in my arms.
By the way, we've been eating in throughout this week because of financial constraints. And she just texted me saying that she'd be making steaks for dinner tonight. Yippeeeee! I can't wait.
and also minestrone soup, which both of us love soo sooo soooo much!
And all I can do now, is just do a little count-down before I can take off at 5.30pm, sharp.
p/s: I will be heading home this coming Raya holiday, which means 3 full days of solid, homecooked food. Anyone who's in Ipoh, do call me!
No comments:
Post a Comment