We've been having talks lately. We, as in the missus and I, not my mum. 1 weekend with our friends, Yenny and Viv, she was instantly hooked with the idea of getting a pet dog..to be exact, a toy poodle...or..erm, a yorkshire terrier. You know how unpredictable girls can get right?
It has been bugging me, since it was so difficult to even bring myself to pat the dogs' heads, and now, my gf has thoughts of getting a pet ourselves. Major commitment, I'd say! Not only financially, but mentally as well. It's so difficult to have a pet, and to overcome the pet-fear.
Well, but that would have to wait until we have our place. Currently the place we stay, does not allow pets in the vicinity. Hahha, great for me to buy time!
She wants a white one..

Whoa, imagine this: 2 girls and a pet dog. She wants to name it Tutti Frutti..I think Bacon would be rather dandy.
No comments:
Post a Comment