Ads

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

56

I tried searching for this curry noodle shop online, hoping that someone might write about this on their blogs, but nil results came back to me. Well, I guess you just need a local to bring you to a local place for more authentic food.
This shop has been there for almost erm, 20 year. The first time I ate there, was probably when I was 7? Parents ordered noodle soup for me, and because curry was their specialty, dad ordered 'curry oil' for me to add into the soup instead. That way, I can add some spicyness into my bland noodle soup. Until now, I practise the same way of eating my "curry-noodle-soup", only at this place. The boss probably recognized me, because I think I am the only one who eats that way.

During Raya holidays, mum and I went to this shop, and I ordered the same thing again, almost as if it was a ritual. First the noodle soup would come, and then I would ask for the "curry oil" and then I would just add the curry oil into the soup. :) Some things would never change, even when now I'm all grown up, and can talk down any level of spicyness! Hahha...

No comments:

Post a Comment